What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello.

rocshaus

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just bought my iPad 32g Wifi. It is great. I love the interface ofcourse. But what I love the most is the potential in this format. I am not sure if I will want or need to jailbreak my ipad. I do alot of photography and video editing. I talked myself into the ipad so that I could use it as a mobile portfolio. But then I found out that you could tether it to your camera, or better yet, send images to the ipad via wifi. There inevitably is a dead end for me already in as far as using the Eye-Fi card. It appears that it does not work well with my Canon 40D.:mad:!!! I pair the ipad to my car stereo today. Sounded great. Much better than my Touch Pro 2. However, unlike with my TP2, I can't control any functions on the ipad via my head unit. I can only listen to the audio. So it's like having an aux jack set up, with out the aux jack wire.:(. All in all though, I am sure that it will do everything that I would reasonably expect it to do and more.

...BTW, I love that I can pair it to my phone using "WiFi Internet Sharing" app on my phone and not have to pay an additional monthly fee for internet access. Web pages load up quickly, however, big video files can get a bit choppy depending on the video resolution.

Last edited:

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Heh it's the start of the revolution. This is the initial version of the tablet computer and they can only get better.

Don't forget to try out the Filterstorm app. It's surprisingly capable.

OP
R

rocshaus

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks Hasty. Looks interesting, I'll have to check it out.

Most reactions

Latest posts