What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello. Thanks for having me

wilsonhorrell

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi! My name is Wilson and I recently went Mac Crazy. It began with Iphone, Imac, Ipad, and mobileme HOWEVER it was the CUSTOMER CARE that has me hooked.

This Forum, from what I have seen, is like a "snowglobe fantasy world", which I want to be a part.....OR excellent moderators. Either way, if you do not REALLY get "kicked off" for asking ignorant questions, than THANK EVERY ONE OF YOU.

My wife and I have a small Landscape/Irrigation business. We also have 2 young children. The reasonfor my detailed intro is so anyone might make sense of why the Ipad is so important to me, as a small business owner. I spend most of my days on/off various jobs and my truck is essentially my office. My Ipad has been THE GREATEST tool ever created in my opinion.

I am NOT knowledgeable of technology, but I like it and want to better understand. My goal is to learn how to utilize my Ipad and other devices to SIMPLIFY many things so as to have more time with family, in lieu of duplicate data entry at the end of a long day.

Thanks again for having me. I hope that the men and women responsible for this site can....Step Back and LOOK at the level of courtesy and respect provided, because you should be proud!!

wilsonhorrell

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you for the kind words and welcome to the forum! Sometimes its not so easy keeping this place nice and tidy, but we try!

Now get off my lawn!

gran_torino_clint_eastwood.jpg

(And we try to have a sense of humor too!)

DG~X

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums, hope to see you around. Any question fell free to ask.:)

OP
W

wilsonhorrell

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you for the kind words and welcome to the forum! Sometimes its not so easy keeping this place nice and tidy, but we try!

Now get off my lawn!

gran_torino_clint_eastwood.jpg

(And we try to have a sense of humor too!)
1991-C4,
When you put it like THAT....then nice and tidy it shall be! Great pic from a great flick!
Thank You,
wilson

Most reactions

Latest posts