What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello, new member to iPad forums

Reaction score
Website
www.quailforblog28.wordpress.com
Hello. I'm from Wisconsin and am looking for employment in the health sciences profession. I am also applying to medical school and decided to buy an iPad 2 because I was looking forward to organizing everything I've written in print to date for future references towards a lifelong career in medicine. So far, I haven't been let down. The only other Apple product I own is an iPod Nano from back in the day, which I still love and use! Any hobbies I have are related to skiing, playing the piano in concert, and writing. Anyway, I'm excited about these forums and ready to use the app! Thanks!

Brockly

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome :) I hope the pad2 will be what you want and do what you need it to do :) California here too :) welcome

The Alternative

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
thealternativeone.blogspot.com
Actually, Tim, the climate in Wisconsin rivals that of northern Scotland and we probably get a lot more snow. (And our loch is bigger than yours!)

photo.JPG

Oh, and welcome Copperbraceklet1million from a fellow Wisconsinite.

Last edited:
OP
C
Reaction score
Website
I know it's definitely not unheard of that it snows in April around here. It's great to hear from someone who upholds similar logics of weather. I was actually getting depressed by Wisconsin's dreary summer outlook.

The Alternative said:
Actually, Tim, the climate in Wisconsin rivals that of northern Scotland and we probably get a lot more snow. (And our loch is bigger than yours!)

Oh, and welcome Copperbraceklet1million from a fellow Wisconsinite.

Attachments

• image-762711342.png
    image-762711342.png
    870.2 KB · Views: 216
OP
C
Reaction score
Website
Thanks for the welcome! Akintomide, I hope my writing experience, professional and/or personal, are of some use. It's nice to meet a person acknowledging a plethora of writers. Brokly, as was saying to another feedback message regarding California, I was just in San Diego for a cousin's wedding, and getting depressed about the Wisconsin-type blizzard weather we get here in even early April. I was born in California so it's nice to talk to someone living there. Tim, I think this would be the first time I have ever had the chance to speak to someone overseas. I've been to England before, but not as far north as Scotland. How are things?

Most reactions

Latest posts