What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from the cold

Reaction score
New AirPad 2 owner from Montreal, Quebec. Hello to all. Thanks in advance for you future help, in the hope I can be of help myself.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
New AirPad 2 owner from Montreal, Quebec. Hello to all. Thanks in advance for you future help, in the hope I can be of help myself.
Hello Olivier! Welcome to iPad Forums from -17°C Regina. We'll help you learn all you want about your new iPad Air 2.

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Olivier, from Adelaide, South Australia, where it is a lovely balmy day today, currently 22C. (3.30 pm)
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422852902.766460.jpg

That's 22C plus! :) Here it's just plain difficult to imagine a difference of 40C to cities like Quebec and Regina in Canada. Over the next week the temperature will climb to 30-33 and then possibly 40C....beach weather!!
Andrew

Sent from my iPad Air2 using Tapatalk

Most reactions

Latest posts