What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from new iPad owner,

Kwhmn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've had an iPhone for a while and I intend to continue using it. This iPad is meant to replace my laptop, Kindle and iPhone use for email. So far I am loving it!! I have enjoyed this forum and in fact have made several purchases based on recommendations made here.:)

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Welcome! My iPad is partially responsible for keeping me more part of the family. The ability to sit on the couch, without wires and enjoy my thing, while everyone else watches TV or uses their own iThings.

left

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.cellingpost.com
Sitting on the couch and in bed is the normal use for mine too. I don't ever use it when I'm at my desk though.

cherhall

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The "using in bed" part can be troublesome though :) I go in ther planning on checking mail and messages before bed, and end up with it still in hand many hours later.

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPad in Bed

The "using in bed" part can be troublesome though :)

yeah depend also what kind of movie you are watching in charming company :)

As a single grandmother, the best company I have in there is when my four year old granddaughter, who lives with me, crawls in next to me....so not an issue for me! LOL

Solly solly for your condition , one of my staff have to extract a headset plug from a device of one of my friend ….. i didn’t want to disclose how that’s arrive but i guess he roll in it during some special time … is why i say can be risky

Most reactions

Latest posts