What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from NC

RayfieldNeel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just introducing myself..I've been a PC/Windows guy for years, yet somehow over the last couple of years I've gravitated to a number of Apple products...now including an iPad 3G.

Anyhoo, looking forward to learning some things here. :)

pik0

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.TheDailyMapper.com
Welcome to the club. I made the switch to Mac in 1989 and never looked back since. Never had a virus, not even once since System 7 until OS X. Always well designed hardware and software. So reliable!

I only waited until the iPhone 3G before my wife and I bought. Had to wait for our silly Sidekick contracts to run out... :)

Apple RULEZ!!

Piko

OP
R

RayfieldNeel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Apple's computers are certainly premium products, and I respect the design behind them. I still struggle with the pricing of their desktops; my dual monitor Ubuntu setup at home was pretty cheap to set up, and is a stable, no-worry system.

Having said that, my business partner elected to buy me a MacBook for code development, and I'm not complaining. :)

Thanks for the welcome!

Most reactions

Latest posts