What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from Milwaukee WI

sylvanis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just wanted to shout out! In metro Milwaukee area. currently using a byroad HP TC-1100 and love the slate style PC but I hate haring to use a stylus. Its just inconvenient at tines. However there's nothing move cathartic than writing on the screen. the Battery life is about an Hour so I look forward to the 10 hrs or so.

I'll probably pick up a 32G wifi only and when the next one with a camera comes out, give the 1st gin to my 5 yr old.

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to site! Any plans to preorder one this week?

DG~X

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Welcome to the site, sylvanis! Also, its cool that your 100% that the 2nd gen will have a camera.:)

OP
S

sylvanis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I will probably wait till they are @ Best Buy. I've got a bunch of Reward Zone points that will help offset the cost of it. My brother in law just bough a LED TV and used my RZ card, so I should be getting a good chunk of points.

Additionally, with a potiental house purchase and having to pay for a vacation that I really don't wart to take, It'll probably be may/ june before I pick it up.

Anyone know if there will be handwriting support? I've been looking at the Modbook, but can't justify that until one of my laptops takes a dump.

Most reactions

Latest posts