What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from Manchester, England

Luckynp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone. My name is Mike and I'm retired. I've had my ipad for about a month. I love gadgets and the ipad is my absolute favourite. I use it primarily as an ereader.

Though I love the ipad, it represents my first serious entry into the world of Apple, and I am completely bemused by Apple's approach to software. Why can't I just drag and drop files on to the device? Why does iBooks apply its own order to my books? After the recent iBooks upgrade it reordered all my books (several hundred of them, so don't tell me I just have to manually put them where I want them, the process takes the best part of 2 days) on the shelves into mostly reverse alphabetical.Why? Why? If anyone can begin to enlighten me on these matters, I would be very grateful.

Most reactions

Latest posts