What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello From Levittown, PA

sunking

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Greetings from Levittown, PA...just a bit to the north of Philadelphia.

I ordered my iPad 32GB 3G from the Apple website yesterday and received a delivery estimate of June 18th. This is just prior to a trip that I am taking to California to visit my US Marine son at Camp Pendleton. It will be nice to take this along instead of having to drag multiple devices along with me.

I hope to use this for web browsing and listening to music and watching movies while away.

I had always said I would never own another Apple device after getting rid of my old iPod and purchasing an Archos 604 but after visiting a Best Buy store and actually having one in my hands to play with...well, I just had to place the order.

So...see you on the boards!

Sunking

Bremen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bremencole.com
Hey welcome!

June 18th could be a day that changes everything..... congrats...

Take the time now to update to latest iTunes, look at some apps, and read these forums.... there is a goldmine of good information here that will help you not make some of the mistakes others have made.....

Good luck, and post away!

Most reactions

Latest posts