What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from H TOWN

Kountzer1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I guess I drank the apple kool aid. i have an ipad 12.9 2018, ipad 11 m2 2021, ipad 4, ipad mini 6 ships in this Friday. I also have a MacBook Air 2017, an M1 IMac 24, and an Apple TV puck attached to my TV.
I used the 12.9 on WiFi. I am older and I like the big screen. In the middle of the night I am too lazy to go to the IMac. I used the IPAD 11 on WiFi and cellular. I seldom use the ipad 4. I seldom use the MacBook Air.

Jupiter7

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I guess I drank the apple kool aid. i have an ipad 12.9 2018, ipad 11 m2 2021, ipad 4, ipad mini 6 ships in this Friday. I also have a MacBook Air 2017, an M1 IMac 24, and an Apple TV puck attached to my TV.
I used the 12.9 on WiFi. I am older and I like the big screen. In the middle of the night I am too lazy to go to the IMac. I used the IPAD 11 on WiFi and cellular. I seldom use the ipad 4. I seldom use the MacBook Air.
Hello and welcome to the Forum!

Most reactions

Latest posts