What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello everyone

Rosinski

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm a new ipad 16gb wifi owner. I received this as a company christsmas present. The boss bought one for everyone in the company.

I personally like PC but I starting to have an nice apple collection. Iphone 2g, ipod nano 16gb(x3), ipod touch 64gb, now my I pad. I laughed so hard watching "the big bang theory" when the head nerd said no I don't want an ipod, I'm waiting for Microsoft to make a mp3 player. I love my zune30, the way you can see the list of songs that in cue versus ipod where you wonder whats next.

I guess you can say I'm a gadget person. Let me play with anything that electronic for 5 minutes & I'll show you how to use it.

Well enough said here. I'll leave for now but will definitely be back. After reading some of these post, I think I found my peers & someone I can help.

Most reactions