What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

hello everybody :)

trish125

iPF Noob
Reaction score
im trisha, 20 yrs old & i live in germany :)
dont really know what to write, but i do have a question (a stupid one probably lol) how do i get a default profile picture?:D

ipfuser55

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not Stupid At All

im trisha, 20 yrs old & i live in germany :)
dont really know what to write, but i do have a question (a stupid one probably lol) how do i get a default profile picture?:D

You need to have a picture that is 80 x 80 Pixels in sze, so that's your first job.

Then.....You need to login to your IPF account on your PC or laptop ( you can't do it from the app on your Ipad easily)

Then, locate the "User CP" button at the top of the screen (6 tabs in from the left)

Click on this and you can then upload your new picture :)

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks - Jeff....

Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free.

Apple - Support - Manuals

Please read the rules too!!

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Tim
Scotland

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Trisha!

OP
trish125

trish125

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Vintage90 said:
You need to have a picture that is 80 x 80 Pixels in sze, so that's your first job.

Then.....You need to login to your IPF account on your PC or laptop ( you can't do it from the app on your Ipad easily)

Then, locate the "User CP" button at the top of the screen (6 tabs in from the left)

Click on this and you can then upload your new picture :)

Aw okay thanks :) worked out fine :)

Sent from my iPad using iPF :)

OP
trish125

trish125

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks everybody :)

Sent from my iPad using iPF :)

Most reactions

Latest posts