What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New to iPad

lmwellenstein

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Having just asked for assistance regarding using iPad w/o computer to access
Internet through Warner Cable roadrunner, I should really introduce myself.
I've recently been downsized after many years using computer technology, graphics and photography to solve problems related to historic preservation of buildings and stained glass. I've used Macs since 1989. Also worked in AV and Med Photography in hospital setting for over 20 yrs. I don't have an iPad but am fascinated with it's potential. My niece has Down Syndrome and is taking classes using the iPad to help her communication ability. My question regarding internet access w/o a computer for the elderly is a result of what I've seen when visiting my mother at an independent living facility. Many of these people have no computer skills, let alone a computer. They sit around much of the day with little company. New doors can be opened no matter how old you are if the equipment is intuitive.
Thanks
Larry Wellenstein

Most reactions

Latest posts