What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello, bonjour, buenos dias!

Brindley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Hello fellow iPad users...As much as that makes me sound like a geek I'm not! Well maybe slightly....

I'm not quite sure what to write in here but I thought I would introduce myself properly.

Daniel. Seventeen. UK, England. College Student. iPad user.
Well thats about it really...

I've had my iPad for ages now, can't decide weather to upgrade to an iPad 2 or not, i'm not sure weather it is worth it just to add a camera...Even though I have my iPad I am still very much team BlackBerry! Anyone else?

Obvious main issues with iPad are the oack of flash...and the fact that it doesn't automatically make the letter 'I' capital, whats that about?? Decided to join this to get some other peoples opinions on iPad and iPad 2 and also to get any new news/information I can.

Oh, and I'm writing this from my iPad so I will put a picture and signature on later from my PC

Daniel Brindley

Last edited:
OP
Brindley

Brindley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Welcome to the forum! Geeks unite!! Actually, there are a bunch of self-professed geeks on this forum and, if you wait around a few minutes, they'll chime in, I'm sure.

P.S. Count me in.

Thanks for the welcome, much appriciated! Can't wait to meet the rest of the geeks!
See you arround

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello fellow iPad users...As much as that makes me sound like a geek I'm not! Well maybe slightly....

I'm not quite sure what to write in here but I thought I would introduce myself properly.

Daniel. Seventeen. UK, England. College Student. iPad user.
Well thats about it really...

I've had my iPad for ages now, can't decide weather to upgrade to an iPad 2 or not, i'm not sure weather it is worth it just to add a camera...Even though I have my iPad I am still very much team BlackBerry! Anyone else?

Obvious main issues with iPad are the oack of flash...and the fact that it doesn't automatically make the letter 'I' capital, whats that about?? Decided to join this to get some other peoples opinions on iPad and iPad 2 and also to get any new news/information I can.

Oh, and I'm writing this from my iPad so I will put a picture and signature on later from my PC

Daniel Brindley

Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

I've seen your other posts and even replied to some of them - so please excuse this late 'official' welcome!!

I saw your other post about the capital 'I' problem. Personally - I'm a touch typist - this would drive me crazy so if it's ever introduced, I hope it's an option!! I've certainly not heard of this being available....

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free.

Apple - Support - Manuals

Please read the rules too!!

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Tim
Scotland

OP
Brindley

Brindley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

I've seen your other posts and even replied to some of them - so please excuse this late 'official' welcome!!

I saw your other post about the capital 'I' problem. Personally - I'm a touch typist - this would drive me crazy so if it's ever introduced, I hope it's an option!! I've certainly not heard of this being available....

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free.

Apple - Support - Manuals

Please read the rules too!!

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Tim
Scotland

Better late than never I say. Thankyou for your welcome! And yes I hope a fix is released soon for my capital I problem.

Thanks for the links, I will be sure to check them out!

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, Brindley.

I like your avatar ... tho, as an American, I'd have to say that's a cup of coffee... :D

Yours in geekiness,
Marilyn

OP
Brindley

Brindley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Welcome to the forum, Brindley.

I like your avatar ... tho, as an American, I'd have to say that's a cup of coffee... :D

Yours in geekiness,
Marilyn

Thankyou for your welcome! Very kind!

I've decided it's both tea and coffee, as I love them both so much...but I think tea is definitely my favourite!

Most reactions