What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello All, I'm a newbie to be.

Phyllish

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
spinknitandlife.blogspot.com
Hi All,
I am a newbie. I have an ipod touch that I just love and wanted to move up to the iPad. I ordered mine seven days ago. Ordered a 32GM 3G. It hasn't arrived, which is driving me crazy. I have my case and a few apps that are ready and waiting. Hurry up iPad. (tapping of the foot)
Looking forward to learning all kinds of new tips and info that will help me to navigate my ipad.

applecore

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am in the same boat...apple said it would be here by the 14th but it is somewhere in transit from Lantau Island to the USA. I have learned a great deal here and hope you have as much fun. Welcome!

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Congratulations expectant newbie and best wishes for a swift delivery :)

ProPhotoGA

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome Phyllish. I guess I am one of the lucky ones as I walked into Best Buy on
the 3rd of July and bought mine. This is an amazing little device and has quickly
become near and dear to me. Lots of great info here. Hang in there, you iPad will be
here before you know it.

Gene
Proud owner of a 64GB 3G iPad

RobotRock

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome to the site.

Also waiting patiently, ordered mine July 2nd and expected delivery was July 20th.
Just got an email a few hours ago saying it would be here tomorrow, 5 days early.
Don't expect me on here tomorrow :D

Most reactions

Latest posts