What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Heelpp! please do reply in my thread :(

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Please help us help you - what games are not working and what happens when you try to run them (the iPad crashes to the home screen, the game/app freezes, etc).

With a little more information, I am sure that someone here will be able to help you out.

Marilyn

xIkx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
And a tread title describing or at least noting the problem helps to attract the right people to read your post. In example, "Apps not working/ opening".

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
And a tread title describing or at least noting the problem helps to attract the right people to read your post. In example, "Apps not working/ opening".

I think that is helpful advice, but a little bit of consideration and patience should be extended to our new members as they begin to navigate the forum. Remember, we were all new members at some point and learning our way around as well.

xIkx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
And that is what i try to do. My comment is intended to be helpfull, in consideration he/she is new here and it is in no way my intention to belittle someone.

Most reactions

Latest posts