What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Transferring avi from one app to another? How? Idownload+ will not play.

therealriley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys can anyone help? My brother uploaded a homevideo of my nieces birthday in an avi file and said I can download it into mymedia app on iPad. He has now removed the link so I can't get it again but I used an app called idownloads+ to download it and it does not play, it does have an option to open with and mymedia app does not show up, but a bunch of other apps do so when I select one it does nothing I tried it about 20 times now it says my iPad memory is full but it does not open in any other app? Even if I already open the app it suggest. It appears to be copying the file somewhere taking up the memory but does not show anywhere other than the original file in idownloads+
It's a big file around 500mb and I don't use a pc or have wifi just 3G so how can I move the file to one of my many other players to get it to work? I can't get the video again now as it used up most of my data limit and I only have a little bit to last me for a few days. Also my brother is away on holiday now so can't ask him how he does it.

Any suggestions please?

Most reactions

Latest posts