What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Headphones

Giacobello.j1959

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just got the Ipad..love it.but I can't get headphones to work? I was told I could use any headphones.Sound is still heard with headphones in.Help!

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Did you push it all the way in? Most problems with the headsets are they are not push through enough.

lprmcnit

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had the same problem with the same solution mentioned..I was in my vehicle and the Aux jack connection(iPad car stereo) didn't seem to work...I kind of freaked out because I had a 6 hour drive ahead of me...then I played around with it a bit and it just wasn't fully seated on the device end.

lprmcnit

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes, it finally worked fror me. As has been mentioned you need to push a bit harder than you think you should.

chisaki

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just got the iPad..love it.but I can't get headphones to work? I was told I could use any headphones.Sound is still heard with headphones in.Help!

The iPad can be used with "most" headphones but don't drive high end headphones very well. That's no surprise, all mp3/iPod music players have the same problem. The high end headphones, like Sennheiser HD 600, need more power than the iPad can produce, expecially in the bass region. A good quality headphone amplifier is required to get the best listening experience with the iPad.

Most reactions

Latest posts