What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Headphone port

accordlayingkit

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I guess this is a headphone port on top left? If so is there any kind of adapter I can get to use 2 sets of headphones as me in the wife lay in the bed watching but not interupt the baby? If so is it louder this way? I hope so!

Wakawaka

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah.. Can be picked up at walmart for $4 or best buy for $8.

Though this could be a safety issue. Your baby choking and you'd have no idea!!

OP
accordlayingkit

accordlayingkit

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I say baby but should have said 2 1/2 year old that's still in the bed with us because I'm a shift worker lol so he's right there all the time for NOW, but hopefully not forever haha so shouldnt be any choking.....thanks alot

MachThree

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I guess this is a headphone port on top left? If so is there any kind of adapter I can get to use 2 sets of headphones as me in the wife lay in the bed watching but not interupt the baby? If so is it louder this way? I hope so!

Sure, there are cables/adapters that can plug into the headphone jack and give you two headphone jacks on the other end. But chances are you'll get less volume this way unless the adapter you buy has its own power source, as you'll be splitting the iPad's signal two ways without increasing its strength. As it is sometimes the volume can be barely adequate when its set to the max level.

OP
accordlayingkit

accordlayingkit

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yea the volume kinda stinks now as it is with no headphones

Wakawaka

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I notice no volume difference on my iPad with single or dual headphones. Got my splurged at walmart

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I notice no volume difference on my iPad with single or dual headphones. Got my splurged at walmart
yeahthat.gif

There is plenty of volume for 2 earbuds with a plain old splitter cable.

Most reactions

Latest posts