What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HayDay Lottery

Holidae

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have 11 bolts to trade for planks or tape if anyone is interested.

PM please.

Ornatrix was here.

kewb62

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Holidae said:
I have 11 bolts to trade for planks or tape if anyone is interested.

PM please.

Ornatrix was here.

Lmao

gc: kewb lvl 63 I'm a proud F.A.R.M. member

goofy8275

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi. Please let me start new lottery.

Guess how many shepards pie i have.

1st necklace or bracelet
2nd any jam
3rd any cake/juice/ice (only one of your choose)
21?

Hi all, so very sorry for the delay, first lottery confusion, lol.

Results are as follows:

1st - kewb62
2nd - robinz23
3rd - dinakawazu

Kewb, as I didn't specify an "exact guess" prize and your guess was exact, you will get an extra prize.

Well done folks.

Thank you all for playing. Winners will receive PM in a few mins.. :D

iPad RD | London, UK | GC: sapphireoceans | Level 35
I never win lol

From the iPad of Goofy8275, iPadForums.net user

dinakawazu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all, so very sorry for the delay, first lottery confusion, lol.

Results are as follows:

1st - kewb62
2nd - robinz23
3rd - dinakawazu

Kewb, as I didn't specify an "exact guess" prize and your guess was exact, you will get an extra prize.

Well done folks.

Thank you all for playing. Winners will receive PM in a few mins.. :D

iPad RD | London, UK | GC: sapphireoceans | Level 35

omg!, i won?! lols i never win anything before lols..sorry laura i was sleeping already.

GC =dk7= Level 47

mwhartman

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yesterday, a few members, who participate in this thread, felt that that our rules, especially being civil, did not apply to them. Therefore, some accounts were banned for three days. Unfortunately, the conversation continued which resulted in closing the thread. Then, some of the members who were banned for three days created an alternate (sock puppet) account. Both accounts have been permanently banned!

The thread remained closed for twenty-four hours. Our hope was that members would take time to "cool their heels". Now that the thread has been reopened, it is imperative that members understand that any additional discussion about the staff will result in a permanent ban. Additionally, future comments should be focused on the game and helping one another.

I will be glad to address any questions or concerns regarding todays events.

Respectfully,
Mike
Administrator, iPadForums.net

fysgt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yesterday, a few members, who participate in this thread, felt that that our rules, especially being civil, did not apply to them. Therefore, some accounts were banned for three days. Unfortunately, the conversation continued which resulted in closing the thread. Then, some of the members who were banned for three days created an alternate (sock puppet) account. Both accounts have been permanently banned!

The thread remained closed for twenty-four hours. Our hope was that members would take time to "cool their heels". Now that the thread has been reopened, it is imperative that members understand that any additional discussion about the staff will result in a permanent ban. Additionally, future comments should be focused on the game and helping one another.

I will be glad to address any questions or concerns regarding todays events.

Respectfully,
Mike
Administrator, iPadForums.net

As a group of generally nice people, we apologize for our disregard for the forum rules. We will try to police up our own buddies so you mods do not have to step in and take actions to stop it. We will try to stop it at the lowest level... us. We appreciate the opportunity to resume our fun forum and service you provide.

chadsea

iPF Noob
Reaction score
fysgt said:
As a group of generally nice people, we apologize for our disregard for the forum rules. We will try to police up our own buddies so you mods do not have to step in and take actions to stop it. We will try to stop it at the lowest level... us. We appreciate the opportunity to resume our fun forum and service you provide.

Very well said, sergeant...

fysgt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there any active lottery going on? If not i would love to start a new one.. :)

Start one girl! We are awaiting the results of the previous one.

Sent from my iPad using iPF GC fysgt level 52. I don't accept random friend requests. Just message me to be friends if an active member of iPad forums :) Don't call me ma'am, I work for a living.

Most reactions