Mandamarie0929 iPF Noob Joined Apr 22, 2013 Messages 471 Reaction score 5 Location CanadA May 15, 2013 #2,416 My guess is 13! Always happy to help! GC: mandamarie0929 Level 41
pikandut iPF Noob Joined Nov 4, 2012 Messages 595 Reaction score 11 May 15, 2013 #2,417 My guess is 9 gc Pikandut, level 66
Chumleyboo iPF Novice Joined Dec 27, 2012 Messages 2,144 Reaction score 115 Location Australia May 15, 2013 #2,418 Yay Chad! Love the graphics too! I guess 25. GC: Chumleyboo Level 63
borodecker iPF Noob Joined Nov 6, 2012 Messages 1,492 Reaction score 11 May 15, 2013 #2,419 My guess. hmmmmmmm..... Thirty......THREE!
narab1 iPF Novice Joined May 1, 2013 Messages 1,146 Reaction score 48 May 15, 2013 #2,420 I'm guessing 27. As said before, nice graphics.
jess_bella iPF Noob Joined Jul 16, 2012 Messages 76 Reaction score 0 May 16, 2013 #2,421 I wanna guess too! It's 32! I better use the Diamonds on Tom then on my Fat Fingers!
dhidhiazir iPF Noob Joined Jan 24, 2013 Messages 4,310 Reaction score 34 Location Indonesia May 16, 2013 #2,422 Has 29 taken? will go with that! *Crossing finger*
Mai Zack iPF Novice Joined Dec 26, 2012 Messages 450 Reaction score 2 Location Uk May 16, 2013 #2,423 Will go with 14
bribri070385 iPF Noob Joined Dec 14, 2012 Messages 3,885 Reaction score 17 Location Charleston SC May 16, 2013 #2,424 My guess is 22 Sent from my iPad 3 using iPF bribri070385 level 60!! thanks friends!
A ashpoo iPF Noob Joined Oct 18, 2012 Messages 723 Reaction score 3 May 16, 2013 #2,425 My guess is 16 chad . Sent from my iPad GC ID:- Aishupoo , hay day level 45
isabellatissa iPF Noob Joined Dec 31, 2012 Messages 1,097 Reaction score 12 Location Indonesia May 16, 2013 #2,426 40, perhaps?
winz1289 iPF Noob Joined Nov 6, 2012 Messages 2,245 Reaction score 6 May 16, 2013 #2,427 38?? Tissa, my first guess is 40
Mai Zack iPF Novice Joined Dec 26, 2012 Messages 450 Reaction score 2 Location Uk May 16, 2013 #2,428 Are we there yet!
dhidhiazir iPF Noob Joined Jan 24, 2013 Messages 4,310 Reaction score 34 Location Indonesia May 16, 2013 #2,429 Mai Zack said: Are we there yet! Click to expand... level 63 <3
isabellatissa iPF Noob Joined Dec 31, 2012 Messages 1,097 Reaction score 12 Location Indonesia May 16, 2013 #2,430 winz1289 said: 38?? Tissa, my first guess is 40 Click to expand... I'm sorry winz! I checked twice before posting, guess I missed it still! :x Let me change to 42 then. So 40 is still not taken!
winz1289 said: 38?? Tissa, my first guess is 40 Click to expand... I'm sorry winz! I checked twice before posting, guess I missed it still! :x Let me change to 42 then. So 40 is still not taken!