What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hay Day Friend ID Requests

Moonshine

iPF Noob
Reaction score

I have room for a few more friends, invite if you will not send challenges and are active

I search 'recently helped' for items or those needing help, often times while waiting for crops/boats to arrive, I scan friends shops buying and helping where I can.

Please do not invite me if you send challenges ( as I will just delete you anyway) or if you leave your shop empty and only play now and then.

I am searching for ACTIVE, helpful players..

Thank you.

Mustkulta

thaibunny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am new to this forum and to game center, but enjoy playing Hay Day many hours every day from about 6pm to 2am.

I am friendly and would like to get some friends to help with this game.

My game center name is thaibunny. Please invite me.

Thanks.

p.s. If you are one of those people who spams challenges constantly then don't bother - I'll will just remove you anyway.

synth

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am new to this forum and to game center, but enjoy playing Hay Day many hours every day from about 6pm to 2am.

I am friendly and would like to get some friends to help with this game.

My game center name is thaibunny. Please invite me.

Thanks.

p.s. If you are one of those people who spams challenges constantly then don't bother - I'll will just remove you anyway.

I will add you. What is your level? It is best to have a forum sign off so everyone knows your GC name and level. A lot of us have well over 100 friends so we search on hay day by your level.

GC: Synth lvl41

Most reactions

Latest posts