What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hay Day Friend ID Requests

dadnmad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lucilma said:
When I go to game centre on my iPad theres no option to add a friend, are u talking about the game center where we give reviews about the app?

Hi, sent u a request, I assume you will now see a number 1 at the bottom of your game centre page. Go to requests & there you will be able to add others. The easy way to do it is, when you receive messages via "here", touch the bottom of the message where you can then "hold" over the game centre I'd & then "copy" the I'd from there, then go to the game centre request page, tap once in the I'd window & paste the I'd. Good luck. Bobby

luciN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, sent u a request, I assume you will now see a number 1 at the bottom of your game centre page. Go to requests & there you will be able to add others. The easy way to do it is, when you receive messages via "here", touch the bottom of the message where you can then "hold" over the game centre I'd & then "copy" the I'd from there, then go to the game centre request page, tap once in the I'd window & paste the I'd. Good luck. Bobby

Thanks so much, I have friends now.

gujo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
yoohhh famer add me

hi farmers!

add me gc: guoyoulue

sell a lots of things!!! i need good and active players as farmer-friend!

so add me "guoyoulue" my id

Berlin85

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please add Berlin85 in Game Center. Just began yesterday. Level 15 now. Need some friends for an additional basket for sale. Thanks from Germany Berlin.

helix45

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Need some hayday friends too, add: nophem

Last edited:

patytita012

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome to all new players, and veterans too! U can add me,I play daily, will do my best to help. Gc id patytita08

Belizario

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I PLAY 24/7
I PLAY 24/7
I PLAY 24/7
I PLAY 24/7
I PLAY 24/7

Add me game center nick: B3lizario

EyeC999

iPF Novice
Reaction score