What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hay Day - Fishing with Angus Guide

Mickymaid

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Has anyone caught the Red-Tailed Catfish? I can't seem to get him. If you have, can you let me know circle size, active or not. Thank you!
I friend caught it in the new flower area on a green lure. I'll ask her about the circle size and fight

GC iluvbree lvl 116 I don't accept random FR's

Forkaldt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Red Tailes Catfish

Has anyone caught the Red-Tailed Catfish? I can't seem to get him. If you have, can you let me know circle size, active or not. Thank you!
This fish can only be catched in the area called the Swampy Arean which is the lower area to the right. Green and red lures works fine, just gett the propper ringsize which is in size between the medium and the small one. Happy fishing

Mickymaid

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just want to say that even though this thread doesn't get a great bit of comments compared to the others, it has been a wonderful help to me! I've managed to catch all fish but 2, the black bulkhead and the red tailed catfish( that will have to wait for an event)! In the last week I've managed to finally catch the gold sized brook trout, bitterling and speckled dace, all because of the tips I've gotten here! Just want to thank everybody for their contributions!

GC iluvbree lvl 118 I don't accept random FR's

Mickymaid

iPF Noob
Reaction score
image-2862003415.jpg

I finally caught one, silver at that! Green lure in the new flower area, small circle, a fighter! I kept dropping the green lure ( swapping with the blue because I still need the gold sized white catfish) eventually the right sized circle came up! Happy fishing!!

Mickymaid

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I friend caught it in the new flower area on a green lure. I'll ask her about the circle size and fight GC iluvbree lvl 116 I don't accept random FR's
the circle size is the same as all the big fish ( only caught in an event) in between small and medium with the outer circle moving in slower than the normal fish. I finally caught one in the new flower area with a green lure, during the last event.

barkertate850

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Struggling to catch a Longear sunfish, any tips ? These hard fighters seem to catch everything else with purple and medium spot.

Mickymaid

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Struggling to catch a Longear sunfish, any tips ? These hard fighters seem to catch everything else with purple and medium spot.
I caught mine, in the shipwreck and waterfall areas. I don't remember the circle siz! I hope this helps you!

GC iluvbree lvl 121 I don't accept random FR's

SNaicker

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Fishing areas:

Shallow 1: dock, Shallow 2: barrel
Reed 1: waterfall, Reed 2: water lily
Deep 1: shipwreck, Deep 2: to the left of the shipwreck
Rocky 1: stream, Rocky 2: far left corner

View attachment 43908 View attachment 43907

Please see later in the thread for information about each fish.
Hi

Please can you advise how to use the Mystery net? I have completed making a net and now dont know how to use the net?
When i touch the water the only option i get is the use the worms and no nets?

OP
Chumleyboo

Chumleyboo

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi

Please can you advise how to use the Mystery net? I have completed making a net and now dont know how to use the net?
When i touch the water the only option i get is the use the worms and no nets?

Here are a couple of pics: tap on the circle with two curved arrows to get to the next page, where the nets are.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    139.9 KB · Views: 636
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 467

SNaicker

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi
Here is a better pic of the Bullhead. Also have pic of the Goldfish but no info on that...just saw it on a random farm I went to.

View attachment 53521View attachment 53522

How do I use the nets in hay day? I have attached
Here is a better pic of the Bullhead. Also have pic of the Goldfish but no info on that...just saw it on a random farm I went to.

View attachment 53521View attachment 53522
Hi how do i use the nets i hay day?
The net maker is near where the worms are but I am unsure where to use the nets?
a screen shot

OP
Chumleyboo

Chumleyboo

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Lol, well that's a much better explanation! I didn't have an available fishing spot to test and was going by memory...which apparantly isn't so good, what with being 28 and all...:p

It's all downhill from 28. I believe. :cool:

OP
Chumleyboo

Chumleyboo

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi

How do I use the nets in hay day? I have attached

Hi how do i use the nets i hay day?
The net maker is near where the worms are but I am unsure where to use the nets?
a screen shot

You use the nets in the same way that you use the worms or other lures, just tap on the net, and drag it onto an open fishing spot.

Bezer

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Updated Fish location spreadsheet

Hope you all enjoy this spreadsheet.
New added information for new fish, and where to likelly catch the propper fish with the propper size/medal.
Hope you all enjoy.

Most reactions

Latest posts