What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

CarrotPie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
stev4nne, I just listened to your rant. And I just sent you a PM for the business. Please read so we can have quick trade as soon as possible :)

Network Nerd

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No dear, I didn't get any PM from you...

HELLO THERE KJ!

PS : ores at the back of my stalls. 20 of them :)

dhidhiazir level 57. when trade with me : grab any corns and prepare your fast finger.. :/

Are u sure u haven't blocked me lol

GC - Streamliner - LVL - 24

nadia.abulhawa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello all,
I thought I'd try and find a thread that is not full of messages that should be PM's ... to find this thread is having the same issues. *sigh*
I must say it is very quickly getting rather frustrating (as a relative newcomer to the forum) that the two threads I have been able to find for trading are dominated by a few insular people... this one less so, but I see the transfer has begun. If this is your first interaction with me, I do apologise for what could be perceived as an arrogant and rude post. My tolerance for selfish and ignorant behaviour is not high, especially when it comes to a forum dedicated to a game that we are ALL trying to play, enjoy and acheive results. From some of the posts over the last few days I can see I am not alone in my frustration.
Thanks for 'listening' to my little rant ... now I would really like to get down to business and trade :)

I have 6 screws and 7 planks that I'd really love to trade with 9 nails and 4 panels. Priority for me is the screws for nails :)
I am also in need of saws and axes... for which I'd be happy to trade a ratio of shovels/TNT, or other produce that you may need.

Please feel free to add me as GC friend - if we are not already...or if I have not 'scared' you off with the above diatribe :)
GC ID: stev4nne Level: 46

PM sent :)

GC ID: nadia8/12 level 54

stev4nne

iPF Novice
Reaction score
stev4nne, I just listened to your rant. And I just sent you a PM for the business. Please read so we can have quick trade as soon as possible :)

Hi carrot, I've replied a couple time to you PM, are you getting PM's?

I think there may be a problem with the pm system

GC - Streamliner - LVL - 24

Thanks N-Nerd... Love the name by the way, a woman after my own heart lol

Carrot, does not seem like you are getting the pm's sorry for going public... especially after my rant :( I've wheated as per your PM, just waiting at my shop to start ... I'll wheat a second time to be sure.

nadia.abulhawa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks N-Nerd... Love the name by the way, a woman after my own heart lol

Carrot, does not seem like you are getting the pm's sorry for going public... especially after my rant :( I've wheated as per your PM, just waiting at my shop to start ... I'll wheat a second time to be sure.

Did you get my PM? :)

GC ID: nadia8/12 level 54

stev4nne

iPF Novice
Reaction score
General hay day question.... I have 2 neighbours that constantly appear in the exclamation help section, even if they do not need boat or tree help. Does anyone know why that is? I also have a neighbour that has the exclamation but does not appear in the help section.... Is this a game glitch for me, or does everyone experience this?

Most reactions

Latest posts