What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

kruellajones

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The Universe, The Earth, The North Hemisphere, Nor
Missed this! I'm good! Sweet Caleb is getting his first little tooth!! And he started making "Indian" noises by bringing his own hand to his mouth! So cute!!!

GC ID: andreangentry lvl 56... About trading- My goal is to be fair at all times, if you feel shorted, please say something. You are always welcome to charge me full price on all trades :)

Oh how lovely!! Teething god I remember that like it was yesterday - my son chin and cheeks were bright red when he started teething !! He looked so cute NOT !!

GC: kruella jones I'm currently level 43.

kruellajones

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Missed this! I'm good! Sweet Caleb is getting his first little tooth!! And he started making "Indian" noises by bringing his own hand to his mouth! So cute!!!

GC ID: andreangentry lvl 56... About trading- My goal is to be fair at all times, if you feel shorted, please say something. You are always welcome to charge me full price on all trades :)

By the way are you still on vacation - cos your farm says you are!!

andreangentry

iPF Novice
Reaction score
By the way are you still on vacation - cos your farm says you are!!

Hah! No I need to change that!! Thanks for the trade! Enough trading for me today, I gotta run to the store! Bye! Take care!

kruellajones

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hah! No I need to change that!! Thanks for the trade! Enough trading for me today, I gotta run to the store! Bye! Take care!

Thanks again sweetie :) have fun at the store lol !!

Most reactions