What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

jellsio

iPF Noob
Reaction score
HI DHI!!!!!!

BYE DHI!!!!!

Sent from my iPad using iPF GC fysgt level 56. I don't accept random friend requests. Just message me to be friends if an active member of iPad forums :) Don't call me ma'am, I work for a living.

That's winz! Lol!

Thanks Suzette for the boat! I can send next one away, darn creams.

sapphireoceans

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Angelsuzette, thank you so much for your help!! If I can get you anything, please let me know x

iPad RD | London, UK | GC: sapphireoceans | Level 44

AngelSuzette

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Angelsuzette, thank you so much for your help!! If I can get you anything, please let me know x

iPad RD | London, UK | GC: sapphireoceans | Level 44
Happy to get the opportunity to help you! :). Really, going to bed now, LOL! :) Night Ms. Laura.

fysgt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That's winz! Lol!

Thanks Suzette for the boat! I can send next one away, darn creams.

Lol, I saw Dhi reply and assumed (incorrectly) it was her lol.

Sent from my iPad using iPF GC fysgt level 56. I don't accept random friend requests. Just message me to be friends if an active member of iPad forums :) Don't call me ma'am, I work for a living.

borodecker

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks angel and van for the trees! Meh!

I just spend 19diamonds to speed up one of the trees you all watered. Kill me please!!

andreangentry

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Anyone need saws or bolts? I have a few extra, can sell them or trade for anything extra you have

GC: andreangentry Lvl 54

jellsio

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lol, I saw Dhi reply and assumed (incorrectly) it was her lol.

It's ok I get them mixed up too, or I mix up winz and Vanc.

Most reactions

Latest posts