What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

kix1980

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Bobbie L said:
There was a Christmas jingle? I never and jingle in my game.

My phone is always on silent so I'd never know anyway lol.

GC kix1980 Level 45 I only trade for coins. I fill boats whenever I can.

7ex90

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No no I meant the actual game jingle. Seems xmassy again after I restarted the app.. But before it played the default sound

SATxLibrarian

iPF Noob
Reaction score
image-2163674860.jpg

Jewelry Sale

GC: SATxLibrarian level 56

Bobbie L

iPF Noob
Reaction score
7ex90 said:
No no I meant the actual game jingle. Seems xmassy again after I restarted the app.. But before it played the default sound

OIC. I hear the chimes in the background now that you mention it. Never noticed it before.

Mickymaid

iPF Noob
Reaction score
FYI!!! My Mom(MIL) otherwise known to most of you as 10hesse or Bobbie L. has just made her first trade using the wheating system(not over the phone with me). Now she is broke in and can start trading!!!! Lol.

GC iluvbree lvl 68 I'm a proud F.A.R.M ™member. F.A.R.M™ chooses you, you can't choose F.A.R.M™

kix1980

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mickymaid said:
FYI!!! My Mom(MIL) otherwise known to most of you as 10hesse or Bobbie L. has just made her first trade using the wheating system(not over the phone with me). Now she is broke in and can start trading!!!! Lol.

GC iluvbree lvl 68 I'm a proud F.A.R.M ™member. F.A.R.M™ chooses you, you can't choose F.A.R.M™

Well done Bobbie :)

GC kix1980 Level 45 I only trade for coins. I fill boats whenever I can.

fysgt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mickymaid said:

Haha, I didn't know she was Bobbie. I only knew her as Hesse.

Sent from my iPad using iPF GC fysgt level 36

Bobbie L

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mickymaid said:

Just don't have high expectations of me. I'm new at this ;-)

Sent from my iPad using iPF GC: 10hesse lvl 60

OP
1million

1million

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello Bobbie! Congrats on your first trade!

Sent from my iPad2 using my fingers & Tapatalk. I'm a proud F.A.R.Mâ„¢ member. IPF Badboy.

Most reactions