What's new

Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

simp2320 said:
Has any one got any corn for sale, I used all mine up n can't get any further, no one ever sells it through the shop

I can let you have 20 if that helps
 
subsat said:
Add me : suhaybq

Everyone please Do Not add this person as they have no regard for the rules of this forum!
It very clearly says no friend requests!
 
queenmatrai said:
Everyone please Do Not add this person as they have no regard for the rules of this forum!
It very clearly says no friend requests!

I don't like spam either.
 
I hate when I have to make a lot of Brown Sugar for a boat order.
 

Attachments

  • image-3328136706.webp
    image-3328136706.webp
    35.5 KB · Views: 525
Tons of frogs

Hey fellow Hay Day'ers,
I've been searching so many people's farms and have become obsessed with FROGS!! Some people have literally hundreds of them. Something is attracting them but I can't figure it out. I've tried copying their designs but get nothing. There isn't much posted about frogs on here. I keep searching... I see the same questions but no responses. Am I the only one loving these little guys? I want them on my farm!! How do we attract them? Any ideas?

Check this one out!! Awesome!

Hrmm, how do you add a picture from iPad?
 
Last edited:
Msbonce said:
Holidae how do you pass on a boat please I'm always getting sugar orders that I can never fulfil

When a boat comes,before you fill any of the crates, select the small boat in the lower right while viewing the order. A pop up will confirm you want to send it on its way, as dls881 noted above.

Once you have filled a crate you cannot send the boat prior to its time remaining expiring unless you complete the order.
 
Last edited:
CLOsman said:
Hey fellow Hay Day'ers,
I've been searching so many people's farms and have become obsessed with FROGS!! Some people have literally hundreds of them. Something is attracting them but I can't figure it out. I've tried copying their designs but get nothing. There isn't much posted about frogs on here. I keep searching... I see the same questions but no responses. Am I the only one loving these little guys? I want them on my farm!! How do we attract them? Any ideas?

Check this one out!! Awesome!

Hrmm, how do you add a picture from iPad?

Yes, I noticed that too. I've tried, but it doesn't work when I try to capture them. They just jump through the fence! The only one I have is trapped in my cow/sheep pasture!
 
CLOsman said:
Hey fellow Hay Day'ers,
I've been searching so many people's farms and have become obsessed with FROGS!! Some people have literally hundreds of them. Something is attracting them but I can't figure it out. I've tried copying their designs but get nothing. There isn't much posted about frogs on here. I keep searching... I see the same questions but no responses. Am I the only one loving these little guys? I want them on my farm!! How do we attract them? Any ideas?

Check this one out!! Awesome!

Hrmm, how do you add a picture from iPad?

Oh yeah, to add a picture go to advanced at the top right corner, then choose attach from photos. To get a photo of your farm, go on your app, position the screen so you like it, then press the home button and off button simultaneously to take a screenshot.
 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom