What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

Esthi777

iPF Noob
Reaction score
queenmatrai said:
Just a thought...
Since we are such a big group of people here, we could also look at starting another game together and have fun with that as well... Are there any games out there that are fun to play?

I play Oregon Settler :)

patcha123

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How do I get another juice press? Only one available? I'm at level 34 and trying to save for jam press, but never have enough juice. I need 4 tomato! Takes too long and I already have 5 slots open!

Holidae

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I started a new thread for product requests and sales....tree/bush revival requests too.

[thread=86649]tap here[/thread]

Last edited:

scrappylucie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
" hi Holidae"
Sorry for some reason I can't respond to private IM yet, but to answer you,

I got more fields at 45 , and at 46 nothing just diamond for level, hoping new update comes soon with more levels as promised by developers , I heard mid August they might release it.

Thanks for the nice messages :)))
Have a great day!
Lucie

abbieb2003

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am very new to the game hay day and I was wondering why I always run out of sugar cane, soybeans,and wheat so quickly and I don't know how to get more without spending my diamonds. Can someone help?

Holidae

iPF Noob
Reaction score
abbieb2003 said:
I am very new to the game hay day and I was wondering why I always run out of sugar cane, soybeans,and wheat so quickly and I don't know how to get more without spending my diamonds. Can someone help?

Chicken feed requires wheat. Cow, pig, and sheep feed all require soy bean. Both sugars and syrup require sugarcane. It's easy to burn through those resources. Try to keep extra in your silo. The paper should have them though.

abbieb2003

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Okay thanks a bunch! Would having more friends help? Because at the moment I have 0 friends.

abbieb2003

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Holidae said:
Chicken feed requires wheat. Cow, pig, and sheep feed all require soy bean. Both sugars and syrup require sugarcane. It's easy to burn through those resources. Try to keep extra in your silo. The paper should have them though.

Okay thanks a bunch! Would having more friends help too because at the moment I have 0 friends.

eclecticsahm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Okay thanks a bunch! Would having more friends help? Because at the moment I have 0 friends.

Having friends will not help you with this, except that they may have some to sell, but that is really hit or miss. What I do to help combat running out of vegetables is, I have a separate "seed" garden with one of each veggie in it that I do not harvest unless I run out of that particular veggie and can't find it elsewhere. If I have to harvest a veggie from my seed garden (I have a few times), I immediately plant one back in the seed garden and one in my regular garden to get that veggie going again. I never use veggies from my seed garden for sales of any type even if I am desperate, they are ONLY use to restart the crop. Anyways, that is how I have worked with this issue, I'm sure others have their own strategy. The downside of my way, is I have fewer crop squares to plant in, but considering I fill my silo on a regular bases, I guess that hasn't hurt me too much.

abbieb2003

iPF Noob
Reaction score
eclecticsahm said:
Having friends will not help you with this, except that they may have some to sell, but that is really hit or miss. What I do to help combat running out of vegetables is, I have a separate "seed" garden with one of each veggie in it that I do not harvest unless I run out of that particular veggie and can't find it elsewhere. If I have to harvest a veggie from my seed garden (I have a few times), I immediately plant one back in the seed garden and one in my regular garden to get that veggie going again. I never use veggies from my seed garden for sales of any type even if I am desperate, they are ONLY use to restart the crop. Anyways, that is how I have worked with this issue, I'm sure others have their own strategy. The downside of my way, is I have fewer crop squares to plant in, but considering I fill my silo on a regular bases, I guess that hasn't hurt me too much.

Good strategy. I haven't thought of doing this. I added a few friends but your right it hasn't helped much at all. Guess I just need to come up with my own strategy. Thanks for the help!

patytita012

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Holidae said:
I started a new thread for product requests and sales....tree/bush revival requests too.

linked here

Nice! I was trying to do that, trying to help other players to make things easier and more enjoyable. But i couldn't see any link, I'm interested in seeing it, please. Thanks! You've been really helpful to hay day players

patcha123

iPF Noob
Reaction score
patytita012 said:
Nice! I was trying to do that, trying to help other players to make things easier and more enjoyable. But i couldn't see any link, I'm interested in seeing it, please. Thanks! You've been really helpful to hay day players

Yea, me too!

OP
1million

1million

iPF Noob
Reaction score
abbieb2003 said:

You have to plant more of the produce your low on or buy it from the newspaper. Stop wasting your Diamonds! LOL!

abbieb2003

iPF Noob
Reaction score
1million said:
You have to plant more of the produce your low on or buy it from the newspaper. Stop wasting your Diamonds! LOL!

Haha ok I will being that I don't have any diamonds left...oops!!:/

Most reactions

Latest posts