What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

petrussteven

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Guys , i have 21 deed , 12 marker stake , 30 plank . I need bolt and tapes . Just PM me if u interested . GC : Petrussteven lvl 53 . Nice to meet u . Thanks :)

LowdenDS

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I need 5 creams. I'm happy to pay regular price. My game keeps crashing when I try to go through people's roadside stands. Can anyone hook me up with 5 creams? Trying to fill my boat and running out of time.

GC ID LowdenDS level 32 on Hay Day

chadsea

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I need 5 creams. I'm happy to pay regular price. My game keeps crashing when I try to go through people's roadside stands. Can anyone hook me up with 5 creams? Trying to fill my boat and running out of time.

Dear, there's a game update to address the crash issue... You may update the game via apple store...

Anyone with spare CARROT JUICES? Needing 6 juices... I can pay in full price or exchange with other stuffs in my barn... Pm pls if you can help out,..

GC: chadsea / HD level 52 (tnx, forum angels... i don't accept random GC request)

Last edited:

pristoph

iPF Novice
Reaction score

Danielle, I have a few I can spare...if you can make it to my shop. I'll put up a wheat and wait for you.

Most reactions

Latest posts