What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

VanC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you!! It was me and I found the rest in the paper! Not thirsty for mocca?

Cming! Just wanted to make sure you got the popcorn before I took the mochas!

GC: VanC25, level 53. Sent from my iPad using iPF

Edit: thanks for the mocha! Mmmmm....

Last edited:

dhidhiazir

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok, looks like I didn't understand the concept, then.
For example, sweetface just filled two crates of popcorn, I clicked on her picture and it said "letter sent". How could I include a gift card? Or do they come randomly?

Randomly. Just like toolboxes. Some can be opened. Some not. So sweetface might be or might not be get the letter with a gift card inside.

dhidhiazir level 57. when trade with me : grab any corns and prepare your fast finger.. :/

Farm Fatale

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for helping me!
Funny: 2 newspapers later and I have 50 popcorns in stock :D

I think I found a little glitch which might be helpful for people going for the green thumb. (At least it is new to me) It also gives some easy xp, but then again not that much.
When you open the newspaper, always go for people selling fruits, chances are, they just harvested and some bushes need reviving, nothing new about that. You find a farm and help bushes there. Then you open the paper again and go to another farm, then open the paper and go back to the first farm, the revived bushes are jumping again. IMPORTANT: it looks like going back to your own farm inbetween makes the glitch stop.
Since I already have the green thumbs achievement, I don't know if he is counting all those clicks as unique reviving, but I checked for the xp and you get new xp for every bush you help. For collecting xp it is only worth it when the whole farm needs reviving, but for scoring green thumbs it might speed up the hunt :)

Farm Fatale

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Randomly. Just like toolboxes. Some can be opened. Some not. So sweetface might be or might not be get the letter with a gift card inside.

dhidhiazir level 57. when trade with me : grab any corns and prepare your fast finger.. :/

Ah, okay, thanks for clearing it up! A pity my followers don't 'see' me since I don't have facebook.

dhidhiazir

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ah, okay, thanks for clearing it up! A pity my followers don't 'see' me since I don't have facebook.

Oh sure they can.. Once u help out someone, you will be on their 'last helpers' list..
Even random people uve helped, like some farms u help on paper, u will be there on their list.

I got 2 followers more from farms ive helped their crates randomly from paper, just because they sell good stuffs, so i helped their crates to say thank u...

They followed me, because they found me on their last helpers list.

Farm Fatale

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh sure they can.. Once u help out someone, you will be on their 'last helpers' list..
Even random people uve helped, like some farms u help on paper, u will be there on their list.

I got 2 followers more from farms ive helped their crates randomly from paper, just because they sell good stuffs, so i helped their crates to say thank u...

They followed me, because they found me on their last helpers list.

Oh, that's great news!!

Is it possible to see how sent me a letter? This morning I only saw the first person's name and a stack of envolopes behind it.
I bet you get letters like crazy :D

dhidhiazir

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh, that's great news!!

Is it possible to see how sent me a letter? This morning I only saw the first person's name and a stack of envolopes behind it.
I bet you get letters like crazy :D

Yea, neither can i. I still dont know how to open the letters one by one..
I will try it tomorrow, then post it here if no one post it first.. :)

Haha amazing u can understand what im trying to say.. Lol. This language barrier! :p

Lol. No matter how crazy it is. We cud only get 20 letters max per day.. :)

Chumleyboo

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yea, neither can i. I still dont know how to open the letters one by one..
I will try it tomorrow, then post it here if no one post it first.. :)

Haha amazing u can understand what im trying to say.. Lol. This language barrier! :p

Lol. No matter how crazy it is. We cud only get 20 letters max per day.. :)

I don't think you can open the letters one by one. You can swipe each one, to see who sent them, and read the messages briefly, but then it seems you have to tape collect all, to collect them.

I did the five card option today and got a TNT.

Chumleyboo, level 60.

Mai Zack

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks for helping me!
Funny: 2 newspapers later and I have 50 popcorns in stock :D

I think I found a little glitch which might be helpful for people going for the green thumb. (At least it is new to me) It also gives some easy xp, but then again not that much.
When you open the newspaper, always go for people selling fruits, chances are, they just harvested and some bushes need reviving, nothing new about that. You find a farm and help bushes there. Then you open the paper again and go to another farm, then open the paper and go back to the first farm, the revived bushes are jumping again. IMPORTANT: it looks like going back to your own farm inbetween makes the glitch stop.
Since I already have the green thumbs achievement, I don't know if he is counting all those clicks as unique reviving, but I checked for the xp and you get new xp for every bush you help. For collecting xp it is only worth it when the whole farm needs reviving, but for scoring green thumbs it might speed up the hunt :)

Interesting... Thanks will try this

Farm Fatale

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have lots of expansion mats for trade.
Would trade for other materials, explosives, saws/axes or goodies.

Just shoot me a pm :)

CarrotPie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm looking for bolts.

I have tapes, nails, screws, panels, deeds, mallets for trading and ( jams, juices, cakes, pies. ..) . PM if you would like to trade.

Farm Fatale

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have some strawberry mochas to trade. Would swap 2 of them for 1 other coffee product. Up to 40 for trade in total.
Or suggest other goodies :)

Manolito

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Have some strawberry mochas to trade. Would swap 2 of them for 1 other coffee product. Up to 40 for trade in total.
Or suggest other goodies :)

I need them for my next boat... But i don't have other coffee products. Will you fill my crates? ;)

GC ID : g_man1970 level 53

Most reactions

Latest posts