What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

Greetings all.. quiet around here.. hope everyone is well :)

There's plenty of rules on these forums, but not one for fair trades, no?

iPad RD | London, UK | GC: sapphireoceans | Level 48

Not really sure 5 planks and 4 screws at default price is "helping" in exchange for 10 apple juice..
Bit of a rip off really Nadia.. as you well know.. :)

I said I didn't mind selling them without a trade though :) I can always give them back if its not fair

GC: nadia8/12 level 53

Greetings all.. quiet around here.. hope everyone is well :)

There's plenty of rules on these forums, but not one for fair trades, no?

Hi it is quiet, is everyone on Skype? :)

Anybody have 10 apple juices I could buy? I'll pay whatever... Thanks!

I do, could we trade? Or just come over :)

Lol:) I have 5 planks, 4 screws, 6 mallets, 6 silver and gold bars, and 4 cream… whatever you want!:)

If love the screws and planks if that's ok with you, default price? :)

Wow, what a great trade, Nadia!!!

Crmh75, I am more than happy to help you with your boat orders or whatever items you may need, if you need some more apple juices, I would love to give you some. Please keep your precious planks and screws for your much needed upgrades. most players here will help you with juices and those types of items or at least give you a pretty deal for planks and screws. if you choose to trade away planks for juices, at least charge max price on them :) if you have any questions, just ask :)

GC ID: andreangentry lvl 55

Lol:) I have 5 planks, 4 screws, 6 mallets, 6 silver and gold bars, and 4 cream… whatever you want!:)

If love the screws and planks if that's ok with you, default price? :)

I wasn't expecting as much, thought I would get a couple of each

Maybe it would help to specify a couple of each rather than pretty much asking for them all, which is exactly how it reads and clearly how crmh understood it. Crmh is novice. You are not. It isn't nice to take advantage hon..

Wow, what a great trade, Nadia!!!

Crmh75, I am more than happy to help you with your boat orders or whatever items you may need, if you need some more apple juices, I would love to give you some. Please keep your precious planks and screws for your much needed upgrades. most players here will help you with juices and those types of items or at least give you a pretty deal for planks and screws. if you choose to trade away planks for juices, at least charge max price on them :) if you have any questions, just ask :)

GC ID: andreangentry lvl 55

I didn't expect all 5 planks and 4 screws, I'm sorry I can return them now :)

Maybe it would help to specify a couple of each rather than pretty much asking for them all, which is exactly how it reads and clearly how crmh understood it. Crmh is novice. You are not. It isn't nice to take advantage hon..

I see what you mean, didn't realise at the time, I will return them, sorry :)

Anybody have 10 apple juices I could buy? I'll pay whatever... Thanks!

If there's anything else you need hon, please do ask, PM or whatever you feel like.. planks are a huge rarity in the game for the most part, people will grab them from you in seconds, and you will need them yourself. Wise to hang on to them or trade with other upgrade materials of equal value. Just a heads up ;-)

Please can you come by my shop so I can return the planks and screws :) sorry I didn't mean the trade to be unfair, I'll give you a goodie to make up for or lol :)

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back