What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

ea_sweetface

iPF Noob
Reaction score
bribri070385 said:
I need 57 of each :eek:

Are going up with silo too or you feel ok with it? The barn I want to build up but silo.... Dunno, almost at 1400 and I haven't seen the silo is full sign in ages.

GC: ea_sweetface. Level 62. I only add GC friend request before 1st trade.

CallMeWither

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No, not really. Just did my upgrade thanks to everyone here. How many nails and tapes and bolts exactly do you need? I might not be able to help with the bolts though..

edit: typo!

Thanks to Irish, i need only 2 nails. Unfortunately, i need 16 tapes. Lol. If u have a coupla nails u could spare, that would be cool!!

I am so glad that i have some energy today. I cannot tell u!! Spring is arriving. I can hear robins and Canada geese, and it makes my heart swell.

IRISHMICHELLE

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks to Irish, i need only 2 nails. Unfortunately, i need 16 tapes. Lol. If u have a coupla nails u could spare, that would be cool!!

I am so glad that i have some energy today. I cannot tell u!! Spring is arriving. I can hear robins and Canada geese, and it makes my heart swell.

2 nails coming right up. I'm so far away from upgrade, I can spare them since it's your birthday! :)

GC - IRISHMICHELLE10 level 50

dhidhiazir

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well, i owe u. I'll come over...:)

Having 30 minutes break before take off again.. How's everyone doing!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LISA...

Hi, BRI, sweetface, Irish... Mwah!

dhidhiazir level 57. when trade with me : grab any corns and prepare your fast finger.. :/

borodecker

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Having 30 minutes break before take off again.. How's everyone doing!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LISA...

Hi, BRI, sweetface, Irish... Mwah!

dhidhiazir level 57. when trade with me : grab any corns and prepare your fast finger.. :/

How's zombie dhi doing? =D

IRISHMICHELLE

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I just cannot catch a break with boats today!!

Attachments

• image-1094712749.jpg
    image-1094712749.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 98

dhidhiazir

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How's zombie dhi doing? =D

Hi, Bo, my dear... Ugh yes... Once in duty, I fee. So recharge, I don't even remember that I didn't catch any sleep for almost 48 hours? :/

dhidhiazir

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, Bo, my dear... Ugh yes... Once in duty, I feel So recharge, I don't even remember that I didn't catch any sleep for almost 48 hours? :/
And now u remind me! Meh!

andreangentry

iPF Novice
Reaction score
:O

No nails for me... :'(

Lisa and Michelle are my favorite :p haha! How many do you need? I can send a couple your way. I think I'm going to upgrade my silo just a few more times and then quit!

GC ID: andreangentry lvl 55

IRISHMICHELLE

iPF Novice
Reaction score
that's an easy one!! I bet we can all help with jam and I have lots of cherry juice.

GC ID: andreangentry lvl 55

I might open some juice crates when it comes. I make loads of popsicles so I can never keep my cherry stocks up.

Most reactions

Latest posts