What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

dhidhiazir

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Introducing my two new babies.. :D

Andalusian called Rain, and palomino called Laguna , joining pinto Pacific, and bays Ocean and Rio :D

And... thank you JoyC for watering my raspberries :)

iPad RD | London, UK | GC: sapphireoceans | Level 44

Welcome, Babies!
Beautiful, eh?

I'm still saving for my Pinto...
Congrats, sissy!

Xoxo

sapphireoceans

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Love the game! Do you know how to earn money quickly?

Hi Lori, welcome :)

Buy low from the newspaper, and sell full price in your stall. Harvest lots of wheat and you will also harvest building materials, you can sell those full price in your stall. What machines do you have? :)

dhidhiazir

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Lori, welcome :)

Buy low from the newspaper, and sell full price in your stall. Harvest lots of wheat and you will also harvest building materials, you can sell those full price in your stall. What machines do you have? :)

I think they're bot, Laura.. -____-

Grecio

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyone with 1 plank to trade? Would be the last plank for my upgrade : ) can trade for two tapes or two bolts : )

Grecio

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm good. Unless you have 2 nails. I'm a loong way from my next barn upgrade, LOL

Sure i can miss em for a while, going to try to find some tomorrow anyways : ) you only have to buy the 10 wheats in the last spot, my stall is full noesss

Most reactions

Latest posts