What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

LowdenDS

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I need 3 planks to increase my barn. I can spare 1 bolt and 1 tape. I might have a TNT or a saw or something to make it even. Can anyone spare some planks? Please?

Thanks, Danielle.

GC ID LowdenDS level 25

fysgt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry, sorry... Mom was needing me to the loo...
*phew*

Glad I made it!

Thank u so much Amy, for being hassle with the '+' button... :D

Do u need anything? I have surplus on barn mats... :)

I am 1 bolt and 7 planks away from an upgrade. But not necessary, as I know those are the hardest to come by.

Sent from my iPad using iPF GC fysgt level 56. I don't accept random friend requests. Just message me to be friends if an active member of iPad forums :) Don't call me ma'am, I work for a living.

Smile2082

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Woohoo! On way :)

GC - IRISHMICHELLE10 level 49

Cheeky you...

Thank you so much...

image-4068749290.jpg

smile2082. level 50 woohoo!!

dhidhiazir

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am 1 bolt and 7 planks away from an upgrade. But not necessary, as I know those are the hardest to come by.

Sent from my iPad using iPF GC fysgt level 56. I don't accept random friend requests. Just message me to be friends if an active member of iPad forums :) Don't call me ma'am, I work for a living.

Planks never get that hard to me, ask Justin and Bri! hahaha

come, i'll give u them all u need :)

LAURA, trust me, no?
Here...

image-4217064856.png

Most reactions