What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

isaelperez81

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Anyone can fill my boat.? Need espresso ... Ty

Also looking for nails 3x Ty

Izzy NYC Barn 600 Silo 725 game center Id -> isaelperez81 level42 as of feb 4

richleyd

iPF Noob
Reaction score
fysgt said:
Here's what I'm putting out when you buy wheat (don't buy if its not yours)... We will wait until maint is done.

Rich, 5 bolts
Michelle, 4 bolts 10 carrot cake
Rdubble, jams
FF, jewelry

Sent from my iPad using iPF GC fysgt level 50. I don't accept random friend requests. Just message me to be friends if an active member of iPad forums :)

Thank you, thank you so much!!

GC: richleyd level 52

RdubbleR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sry ws trying to catch the wheat when it came up and grabbed someone's bolts instead il put them up at my stall if you let me know wo they r meant for, sry what an idiot

RdubbleR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sry ws trying to catch the wheat when it came up and grabbed someone's bolts instead il put them up at my stall if you let me know wo they r meant for, sry what an idiot

Irish Michelle I think? I hv yr bolts il put up wheat for you in a min

fysgt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
RdubbleR said:

They were for Michelle, but ill grab them back. What level are you?

Come back by for your loot.

Sent from my iPad using iPF GC fysgt level 50. I don't accept random friend requests. Just message me to be friends if an active member of iPad forums :)

RdubbleR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks so much for the jams. Sry bout the stuff up wth the bolts il wheat for Michelle now

fysgt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
FF. come get wheat for jewelry!

fysgt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
IRISHMICHELLE said:
Fysgt I think I might actually love you! Lol thank you so much :)

GC - IRISHMICHELLE10 level 44

I'm easy to love. You're welcome.

Farm Fatale

iPF Noob
Reaction score
FF. come get wheat for jewelry!

Already grabbed it :)

Most reactions

Latest posts