What's new

Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

If I don't hire Tom again, will he leave for good? I like him but can't afford him for now...
 
Pinedemort said:
If I don't hire Tom again, will he leave for good? I like him but can't afford him for now...

No, he'll still lurking around...
You can call him by tapping the box near the newspaper stand and then he will come running, hoping you'll feed him with diamonds. LOL.
Seriously, why don't you have burger & choco ice cream for your lunch, Tom? It's *healthier* than diamonds, you know...

Sent from my iPhone using iPF. I'm a proud F.A.R.M member ^_^
 
both please, as many as you can, will add you now

Sorry only have 5 wood panels left, I just upgraded my silo too. Buy the 1 wheat at the slot on far right so I know you're there and I'll put the wood panels up.
 
ouch... that fine... its impossible to have it back

As long as she hasn't used them, I think she will because she's also a member here. Anyway, I need to go to bed now, I'll let you know as soon as I find more for you, sorry again.
 
revjon said:
i can trade my screws to your plank, nails or woodpanels

It was me I'm the dirty panel thief hehe so sorry just saw and grabbed without reading the boards I'm heading out in a mo I've tried pinedemort to let them know i will return them. if your in a hurry I'm sure wouldn't mind me putting up for you to save time gc msbonce aka repentant panel thief :))
 
It was me I'm the dirty panel thief hehe so sorry just saw and grabbed without reading the boards I'm heading out in a mo I've tried pinedemort to let them know i will return them. if your in a hurry I'm sure wouldn't mind me putting up for you to save time gc msbonce aka repentant panel thief :))

sure, ill add you now
 
revjon said:
oks, please accept my invitation. whats your level?

do you need something?

Sorry waiting for you to accept mine hehe I'm level 41 I'm good ty just what ever you agreed to swap with pine rot give to them xxxx
 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom