What's new

Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

Tisfortonya said:
Ack, hubs just called for dinner (spoiled, I know) be back on 15 minutes, sorry!

Ok, FR sent for when you get back

Sent from my iPad using iPF I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.
 
Thank you court squirt , I'm all good now. Do you need anything?

Sent from my iPad using iPF I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.
 
courtsquirt said:
Thanks - the question will be how many does it want - I am still 2 hrs away from the boat arriving and I have 5 so far so will be in touch

I have plenty of carrot, let me know when your boat gets in what you need

Sent from my iPad using iPF I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.
 
My 5th boat will arrive in few hours asking for popcorn, blue sweater and apple pie. I think I will need some help with popcorn as I have none but don't know how many yet, anyone has free queue can help me out? Thanks in advance :)
 
Pinedemort said:
My 5th boat will arrive in few hours asking for popcorn, blue sweater and apple pie. I think I will need some help with popcorn as I have none but don't know how many yet, anyone has free queue can help me out? Thanks in advance :)

Just let us know, I have a few. I will hold on to them and not run any on orders, however my ques are full chili popcorn

Sent from my iPad using iPF I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.
 
My 5th boat will arrive in few hours asking for popcorn, blue sweater and apple pie. I think I will need some help with popcorn as I have none but don't know how many yet, anyone has free queue can help me out? Thanks in advance :)

I got blue sweaters.
 
Tisfortonya said:
K, off to accept, then I'll be whetting :)

Sorry got them from court squirt, should have let you know. Hold onto them for someone trying to get their captain.

Sent from my iPad using iPF I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.
 
Mickymaid said:
Sorry got them from court squirt, should have let you know. Hold onto them for someone trying to get their captain.

Sent from my iPad using iPF I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.

Not a problem, just glad you got what you needed!
 
Just let us know, I have a few. I will hold on to them and not run any on orders, however my ques are full chili popcorn

Sent from my iPad using iPF I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.

Thanks micky, will update when my boat arrives.
 
Thanks smallpigpig for your last 2 apple juice, I appreciate it.

Sent from my iPad using iPF I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.
 
Pinedemort said:
Thanks micky, will update when my boat arrives.

Just popped popcorn into my queue, waiting 45 min on a chili popcorn, but should have a few, those popcorn orders can be out of control!
 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom