What's new

Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

Whyyyyyyyyyy are planks so hard to find??.?.??.?? (Crying)

Sent from my iPad3 using iPF. I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.
 
I just bought 570 diamonds lol, Tom ian't gonna be happy if I can't hire him again so now I got him covered hahah.

Sent from my iPad using iPF
 
Marhz said:
I just bought 570 diamonds lol, Tom ian't gonna be happy if I can't hire him again so now I got him covered hahah.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

*singing* heyyyy big spender...

Sent from my iPad3 using iPF. I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.
 
Ornatrix said:
*singing* heyyyy big spender...

Sent from my iPad3 using iPF. I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.

Its all for Tom :D

Sent from my iPad using iPF
 
sowrongitssteff said:
Not at the moment. Might end up needing carrot and pumpkin pies later for boat #10

I have four pumpkin & one in the oven. Let me know if u need them!
 
sowrongitssteff said:
Not at the moment. Might end up needing carrot and pumpkin pies later for boat #10

I have seven of each already

Sent from my iPad3 using iPF. I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.
 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom