What's new

Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

Ornatrix said:
Weird. This forum is rather, um, policed.

Sent from my iPad3 using iPF. I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.

Def not a word that was rude either I can help with 7 white sugar xx
 
Ornatrix said:
Thank you! Want to come get your bolts now? Wheating for you.

Sent from my iPad3 using iPF. I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.

Yw Hun ohh ty xxxxxx
 
Msbonce said:
Tytytyty I feel awful now why only 1p what can I help with to return fav xxxxxxx

Don't feel bad! I just like to return favors. :) ill let you know next time I need something. Enjoy the bolts! :)

Sent from my iPad3 using iPF. I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.
 
Ornatrix said:
Don't feel bad! I just like to return favors. :) ill let you know next time I need something. Enjoy the bolts! :)

Sent from my iPad3 using iPF. I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.

Awwww that's such a nice thing SUPERSTAR farmer award xxxxx
 
Ornatrix said:
Don't feel bad! I just like to return favors. :) ill let you know next time I need something. Enjoy the bolts! :)

Sent from my iPad3 using iPF. I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.

Ps love love love the frog explosion at yours :)))))
 
I were so close to get the bonus :p

image-4039051027.webp

And I'm in need of 1 wood panel for my silo :)

Sent from my iPad using iPF
 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom