What's new

Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

EyeC999 said:
Disaster! I am waiting for boat #10 and it's going to need chocolate icecream...for 2 hours I've been hunting and not ONE! And my icecream machine is back logged with other icecream stuff for the next six hours. Does anyone have ANY? It's my first request for help, so not sure how it works.

What level can u start making choco ice cream? I 'm at level 38, I can plant choco tree & make yummy choco cake but my ice cream machine won't let me make my favorite choco ice cream :'(
 
d3li9ht said:
What level can u start making choco ice cream? I 'm at level 38, I can plant choco tree & make yummy choco cake but my ice cream machine won't let me make my favorite choco ice cream :'(

I don't know where it starts, I was at 42 when the update happened and I just got it, I think...
 
Anyone else has carrot juice plsss? I need to have 24 but only have 5 now, and my queue is full ;( My GC is the same if anyone can help out, thanks a bunch!

I have 3, but I will need to know pretty soon if you still need them because I am about to head for bed.
 
Boat #9 is here! I'm short of 3 cheesecake & 7 feta cheese for now, if anybody is willing to sell them >,<
***thank god it doesn't ask for more jams!!!
 
Pinedemort said:
Sorry was away for a bit, now I need 12 carrot juice, thanks for the help!

Meet me on the left side of my road stand, buy the wheat....
 
d3li9ht said:
Wow, I'd like to, but I don't think we're neighbors yet? ☺

Well, the bolt is gone, but we should be neighbors anyway! I'll send a request...
 
Boat #9 is here! I'm short of 3 cheesecake & 7 feta cheese for now, if anybody is willing to sell them >,<
***thank god it doesn't ask for more jams!!!

I have 1 cheesecake but i have to charge full price because i buy them at full price. Is that ok? I also have 1 feta cheese.

Kftee lvl 51
 
Hello, I have just joined the forum although I have been reading the threads for a while now and have some of you as friends on my farm. I tried to help someone the other day by sending a message through GC in the friend request area, clearly that was the wrong place and didn't work. I went from Captain I to Captain III in the last twenty four hours with the help of the errand boy and very little sleep, I'll miss him when he starts charging!

I will try to help people when I can. I appear to be in a different time zone to a lot of the people here given that I am in Australia and may be sleeping when others are playing.
 
Longans said:
I have 1 cheesecake but i have to charge full price because i buy them at full price. Is that ok? I also have 1 feta cheese.

Kftee lvl 51

I don't mind the price ;-) I sent you FR on GC, hope i got the name right...
 
muddyfrog said:
Poll question: do you play with the sound on?
My answer: No

Nope lol.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF. I'm a proud F.A.R.M. member.
 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom