What's new

Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

Sooooo glad I just got Captain III I don't even think I should attempt this boat after the past few boats. What's with all the sugar!!! Come on!!
 

Attachments

  • image-1468768400.webp
    image-1468768400.webp
    34.1 KB · Views: 133
I just got caught up. Lotta trading goin on any one still short on anything?
 
PM stands for personal message or private message

Sent from my iPad3 using iPF. I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.

But what is F.A.R.M chat? LOL


Sent from my iPod Touch 4g using Tapatalk. I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.
 
1million said:
The first rule of F.A.R.M is, There is no F.A.R.M. You have to be chosen to become a member.

The Wheel of Fortune truck comes to your farm once a day.

Sent from my iPad2 using iPF. I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.

Lol...
 
lucky you.. i'll be lucky to get 3 open boxes a day!
I have barely been able to get to my farm today, however I have gotten coins out of 4 boxes so far. So be sure to be checking them boxes!

Sent from my iPad using iPF I'm a proud F.A.R.M member
 
Ornatrix said:
Planks!!!!

Sent from my iPad3 using iPF. I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.

Nope all out. I have tons off the wood with the nail but no planks.
 
1million said:
But what is F.A.R.M chat? LOL

Sent from my iPod Touch 4g using Tapatalk. I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.

That is TOP SECRET!!!!!

Sent from my iPad using iPF I'm a proud F.A.R.M member
 
Mickymaid said:
That is TOP SECRET!!!!!

Sent from my iPad using iPF I'm a proud F.A.R.M member

As my father always told me, if you have to ask then the answer is no. :)

Sent from my iPad3 using iPF. I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.
 
Ornatrix said:
As my father always told me, if you have to ask then the answer is no. :)

Sent from my iPad3 using iPF. I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.

Lmao...
 
smallpigpig said:
haha just came back from lunch..
anyone need anything?>

Plaaaaaanks!!!! I've been praying to the farm gods for planks but all I get are saws :(

Sent from my iPad3 using iPF. I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.
 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom