What's new

Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

smallpigpig said:
i'll take them!! please and thanks!

Ok. Come do the wheat thang :) my tenth boat needs blue sweaters if you have any... :)

Sent from my iPad3 using iPF. I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.
 
I have one bolt and two planks then if you want

Sent from my iPad3 using iPF. I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.

I'm looking for those materials too.


Sent from my iPad2 using Tapatalk. I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.
 
i got your sweaters babe...

i'll grab your stuff first, and then you come over to do the wheat thing - last slot as always

how many sweaters you need?

Ok. Come do the wheat thang :) my tenth boat needs blue sweaters if you have any... :)

Sent from my iPad3 using iPF. I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.
 
Ornatrix said:
Ok. Come do the wheat thang :) my tenth boat needs blue sweaters if you have any... :)

Sent from my iPad3 using iPF. I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.

I have 15 sweaters if u still need them
 
1million said:
I'm looking for those materials too.

Sent from my iPad2 using Tapatalk. I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.

I just realized they are panels not planks. Argh I always confuse the two. Well if anyone wants them anyways you can have them.

Sent from my iPad3 using iPF. I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.
 
muddyfrog said:
I have 15 sweaters if u still need them

I need six sweaters. Willing to pay full price or help with something you need.

Sent from my iPad3 using iPF. I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.
 
how many sweaters do you need?

grr got the boot from the server.. it hates me today
I just realized they are panels not planks. Argh I always confuse the two. Well if anyone wants them anyways you can have them.

Sent from my iPad3 using iPF. I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.
 
Ornatrix said:
I need six sweaters. Willing to pay full price or help with something you need.

Sent from my iPad3 using iPF. I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.

Do u have chocolate ice cream?
 
smallpigpig said:
haha thats ok.. thanks!!!!

Sorry. Gave you the bolt for one coin for dealing with my stupidity. :) thanks for putting up with me

Sent from my iPad3 using iPF. I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.
 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom