What's new

Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

Mickymaid said:
Thank you so much.....I love being a part of this wonderful farming family!!!

Sent from my iPad using iPF I'm a proud F.A.R.M member

:)~
 
Magg1e said:
Sorry i meant pie, go to my shop

Sent from my iPad2 using iPF. I'm a proud F.A.R.M member :)

I was cruising thru my friends list...bought a bolt from you and realized it might be there for someone else. If so let me know, I will gladly return it.

Sent from my iPad using iPF I'm a proud F.A.R.M member
 
Mickymaid said:
I was cruising thru my friends list...bought a bolt from you and realized it might be there for someone else. If so let me know, I will gladly return it.

Sent from my iPad using iPF I'm a proud F.A.R.M member

I have more building supplies. You need em?
 
Mickymaid said:
I was cruising thru my friends list...bought a bolt from you and realized it might be there for someone else. If so let me know, I will gladly return it.

Sent from my iPad using iPF I'm a proud F.A.R.M member

I worry about this all the time. Especially if an item appears while I'm browsing a stall and I grab it without thinking.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF. I'm a proud F.A.R.M. member.
 
Me too I even asked about protocol earlier. I think that's why we have the 1 wheat code.
 
muddyfrog said:
I have more building supplies. You need em?

I'm building up to do my barn again, however I'm way behind on duct tape. I will worry about the rest when I get close!

Sent from my iPad using iPF I'm a proud F.A.R.M member
 
muddyfrog said:
Me too I even asked about protocol earlier. I think that's why we have the 1 wheat code.

Yeah, the wheat code :)
Plus people usually put things meant to someone at far right end of their stall, so I think as long as you don't purposefully scroll thru each stand till far right end, you'll be okay ;-)
 
d3li9ht said:
Yeah, the wheat code :)
Plus people usually put things meant to someone at far right end of their stall, so I think as long as you don't purposefully scroll thru each stand till far right end, you'll be okay ;-)

Oops, that's where I got it! Like I said I will gladly return it.

Sent from my iPad using iPF I'm a proud F.A.R.M member
 
Ok all one last shout out for cheese and brown sugar then heading to bed... Any one got some to spare?
 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom