What's new

Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

d3li9ht said:
You already got the detail ;-)
I was hoping that once the new one comes out, the price for older iPad will get down...

Anyway... can anybody spare 10 popcorns for my board order? I'm so close to level up, just need a few hundreds more stars...

No price drops yet. Maybe they will but I'm doubtful. They will for the 2 when the 4 is announced.

Sent from my iPad2 using iPF. I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.
 
Look at my next boat. LOL! I'm soooooooo glad I don't have to worry about Captain 3 anymore.

Sent from my iPad2 using iPF. I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.
 

Attachments

  • image-1247802479.webp
    image-1247802479.webp
    18.1 KB · Views: 167
Hi! Happy Thursday! I am two boats away from the last achievement and I'm after strawberry cakes. I had a bunch before but sold them to someone else and silly Tom is lazy. Can anyone help? I can help you in return (hopefully!)
 
Jennyf said:
On way...and I've 5 trees for reviving,,,easy stars ;)

Thanks for the popcorns!
But I didn't see any dead trees... somebody beats me to that.. Oh well ^^
 
muddyfrog said:
I have 9 plain will trade for cookies.. What's ur game center ID

When you're free, I'll take the popcorn offer please, and I have 3 cookies for u ^^
GC: d3li9ht, level 37
 
bexatious said:
Hi! Happy Thursday! I am two boats away from the last achievement and I'm after strawberry cakes. I had a bunch before but sold them to someone else and silly Tom is lazy. Can anyone help? I can help you in return (hopefully!)

How many do you need, I don't have much time...that's why I've been kinda absent today but I'll go see how many I have

Sent from my iPad using iPF I'm a proud F.A.R.M member
 
Mickymaid said:
How many do you need, I don't have much time...that's why I've been kinda absent today but I'll go see how many I have

Sent from my iPad using iPF I'm a proud F.A.R.M member

I have six you can have, let me know when your ready

Sent from my iPad using iPF I'm a proud F.A.R.M member
 
d3li9ht said:
When you're free, I'll take the popcorn offer please, and I have 3 cookies for u ^^
GC: d3li9ht, level 37

Sent request do u want them all?
 
Hi! Happy Thursday! I am two boats away from the last achievement and I'm after strawberry cakes. I had a bunch before but sold them to someone else and silly Tom is lazy. Can anyone help? I can help you in return (hopefully!)

How many do you need and how much time do you have?


Sent from my iPod Touch 4g using Tapatalk. I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.
 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom