What's new

Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

Ornatrix said:
Oh that's awesome thank you!!!

Go to my farm. I'm lvl 38 Big Daddy's.
smallpigpig said:
ahh this makes me all warm and fuzzy

I see your in a good mood. :)

Sent from my iPad2 using iPF. I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.
 
smallpigpig said:
ahh this makes me all warm and fuzzy

Me too!! My husband makes fun of me because I will sell stuff to my friends instead of running orders. I just told him that when I need something, I can always count on the same friends.

Sent from my iPad using iPF I'm a proud F.A.R.M member
 
1million said:
Go to my farm. I'm lvl 38 Big Daddy's.

I see your in a good mood. :)

Sent from my iPad2 using iPF. I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.

Oh I knew that. Stupid me. Thanks a million ;)
 
Ornatrix said:
Which is your farm again? I can't keep everyone straight yet lol

I know. I'm starting to remember certain farms by their pics.

Sent from my iPad2 using iPF. I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.
 
my hubby too! men.. they just dont get it...

lol
Me too!! My husband makes fun of me because I will sell stuff to my friends instead of running orders. I just told him that when I need something, I can always count on the same friends.

Sent from my iPad using iPF I'm a proud F.A.R.M member
 
mrswarr said:
And cheese!

I just sold two Strawberry cakes at max price they sold so fast. New items always move fast until everyone has a stockpile of them then it depends on who has the cheapest prices.

That's why I like this game. It's simple economics of supply and demand.

Sent from my iPad2 using iPF. I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.
 
Ornatrix said:
Oh I knew that. Stupid me. Thanks a million ;)

No problem. I'm going to start reminding people because it's not easy keeping up with everybody farm name and lvl. Maybe we can make a list of all the helpful farms and PM to each other or post it.

Sent from my iPad2 using iPF. I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.
 
if only hayday lets us have custom lists... that would help alot!

No problem. I'm going to start reminding people because it's not easy keeping up with everybody farm name and lvl. Maybe we can make a list of all the helpful farms and PM to each other or post it.

Sent from my iPad2 using iPF. I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.
 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom