What's new

Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

Attention all F.A.R.M members this should be in your sig. I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.

Sent from my iPad2 using iPF. I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.
 
1million said:
Welcome Chris! First off no friend requests. Second since Ore is hard to find in paper build the Mine then get a Smelter. I'll send you a FR on GC since we have the same name.

Sent from my iPad2 using iPF. I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.

Hi I'm actually called Katie (using my boyfriends iPad) but yeah I need more friends so that will be cool thanks.
 
Ornatrix said:
Just wanted to mention once again, I have 15 wood panels I don't need. If anyone wants some or all, send me a PM or ill just sell them in the stand, but I'd rather give them to all the helpful farming friends on here :)

Do you still have them? I decided to do another upgrade... :)
 
smallpigpig said:
meh.. dont worry about it.. one day I will collect! lol

i'll put a wheat up, last slot.

im on level 39...

Ok ill remember I owe you :) are we friends already?
 
Okay, I'm upgrading my barn *one* more time! And only because it will go up 50 this time instead of 25. . .
And I'm nearly to lev 50! Then I saw several people over 50. Anyone know how high the levels go now?
 
In the next update the frogs will become walk up customers or hop up customers. Here is a sneak peak.

Sent from my iPad2 using iPF. I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.
 

Attachments

  • image-1093358092.webp
    image-1093358092.webp
    25.1 KB · Views: 220
Avaolivia said:
Hi I'm actually called Katie (using my boyfriends iPad) but yeah I need more friends so that will be cool thanks.

Ok Katie. I sent you a invite.

Sent from my iPad2 using iPF. I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.
 
no.. they are eyeing on it.. they want the strawberry cakes.. look at their greedy eyes
In the next update the frogs will become walk up customers or hop up customers. Here is a sneak peak.

Sent from my iPad2 using iPF. I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.
 
mrswarr said:
Okay, I'm upgrading my barn *one* more time! And only because it will go up 50 this time instead of 25. . .
And I'm nearly to lev 50! Then I saw several people over 50. Anyone know how high the levels go now?

Level 100.

Sent from my iPad2 using iPF. I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.
 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom