What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

Ornatrix

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Huge sale in my shop now

Sent from my iPad3 using iPF. Head of PR department of F.A.R.M. I'm a proud F.A.R.M™ member. F.A.R.M™ chooses you, you can't choose F.A.R.M.™

Pinedemort

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Huge sale in my shop now

Sent from my iPad3 using iPF. Head of PR department of F.A.R.M. I'm a proud F.A.R.M™ member. F.A.R.M™ chooses you, you can't choose F.A.R.M.™

Thank you so much! :)

Ornatrix

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Pinedemort said:
Thank you so much! :)

Lol you came twice?

Pinedemort

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes, I thought you might restock so I checked again :D Thank you for the expansion materials, I have 3 big pieces of land left so it helps a lot :)

Ornatrix

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Pinedemort said:
Yes, I thought you might restock so I checked again :D Thank you for the expansion materials, I have 3 big pieces of land left so it helps a lot :)

Sure thing :)

Mickymaid

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ornatrix said:
Huge sale in my shop now

I didn't see this, just happened to be passing thru!!!! Early Christmas for me!!! Yay

GC iluvbree level 70 I'm a proud F.A.R.M member

Jmi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've got a mallet and a marker up, unadvertised.

Edit: gone!

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts