What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

Lex1Nex1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am looking for 7 nails to expand my silo. I have 10 screws and 3 panels (as well as mallets) to trade. I can also buy at full price. Please let me know if you can help.

Thank you :)

Smile2082

iPF Novice
Reaction score
My beautiful son has just sold half of my barn/ silo materials without asking. I could cry. :(

bribri070385

iPF Noob
Reaction score
cino_dodo said:
I need 6 butter and 3 boxes x 9 white sugars for my boatborder.
Any farmers want to sell at full price, or come and fill in crate to get xp and coin.

PM if you are interested.
Add my GC: CINO1119- level 60
Thanks

Got a butter and a white sugar crate for you!

sent from my iPad3 using iPF, GC bribri070385 lvl 37 :)

Lex1Nex1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cool thanks. Something popped up may have to it a little while. :(

No problem, I should be around, but check before you start just in case (if not me then other back-ups). I was lucky when I did mine the other day and all I had to buy extra was milk and eggs from the paper. It doesn't hurt to have stand-bys as you never know what you'll need. Helps to have someone search the paper for you as well :)

THING1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can help out as well. i usually stock up on a lil bit of everything (upto my levels capacity).
btw, what is tt3 :)

Most reactions

Latest posts